Thursday 2 June 2016

Sky watching again!


Got a few pictures of a sunset last week, but it wasn't as impressive as I thought it might be! I've put some of the edits in order of my favourite to least favorite. 





Had a visit from Gma this week which was lovely and gave me a chance to go out and have a look at some of our babies (well not babies anymore) hopefully mummies! 

Justin likes to take pictures of me with them because it makes them look really big!





Girlies enjoying their freshly pulled paddock!
This is some of my drone footage of dad and Warren pulling our Third Lagoon paddock. Was good to get an aerial perspective! Dad didn't know that I was there and said he needed a aircraft rifle!



Creepy trees that were water logged by the dam, showing off some hopeful overcast skies (we've had 6ml so far but fingers crossed the prediction is right for a bit more!!)

This is the state of my vege patch! As you can see the sprinkler has been left unattended and leaking for some time! With the help of mum over the weekend, we removed the fence and hoped that the horses would help me clean it up a little bit, even added some lucerne to entice them! Anyhow, the lucerne is still sitting there and the garden untouched. Of course had I have not wanted them in there, they would have been there straight away! Murphy's law! I'm hoping to find some motivation and build some new garden beds that are 2ft high. Watch this space! Now I have told you I will have to do it!


The beautiful boy! 

Snuggles with gma!





OMG, it's everywhere!! sneezed with a mouthful of pumpkin! 



No comments: