Wednesday 8 September 2021

Mr & Mrs Greer


For those of you who don't follow my "Smoko Stump Images" page; a couple of weekends ago I had the privilege and the pleasure of photographing my dear friends Mango and Greer's wedding and I just can't get enough of them. I picked the above image out when I first went through all the photos and I still think that it is my most favourite although there are still heaps that I love so it's hard to choose. 

So here is some more spam from the wedding day. 

How gorgeous is little Brookie!!! Get's it from her mumma. 







Cheeky Monkey. 





This little dude wanted his photo with his mum!!! Omg my heart! 



Danielle



Rebecca



Cass




Mel 




Cool cats! 

Cooler cat!




How gorgeous are these bouquets 






Tara at Just Devine in Clermont did all the decorations and OMG, wow!!! Soo good! 





How gorgeous is little Thomas?!?



Cause we all need to have a game of pool before we get hitched. 

Keeping on time! 



The sober drivers. 



























Love these cuties! 








































































I think a frog might have been about to jump on her! 






Poor Mango, I made her get photos with the Ducks because my photo club is mad about ducks!! It was actually pretty funny, this goose was a real dude! 














The clouds were hiding the sun on me as I was heading towards this tree with no hint of letting it shine at all, but just as we got to the tree, the sun came out, just enough for me to get a couple of shots and then it was gone again. So I definitely think someone was watching out for us! 





How much fun are weddings!!! 









Love this one. 









And this one. 


And what's a wedding without a few guns right???









This shot makes up laugh because I can just imagine Danielle here saying, "Who are we shooting?" and Mango is saying "Earl, you know Earl" and Mel is like "de de de de dum, we're off to shoot someone!" cracks me up. 

Big stud! 

Love this. 















This one too! 


And this! 



Aaaand this! 


Love this pair!! 




This had soooo much potential for viral wedding photos lol



"We're going on a croc hunt!!!" "Were going to fall iiiinnn...."








This was Mango's face when I was cutting into her beer time..... "but the light Mango, the light"!!


Seeee Mango... the light! 




This! 

And this too! 



Oh and this one! 


I even stepped out from behind the camera for a moment! 














Had to be done! 











































Danielle told me that I looked like Tinkerbell, I think that has to be one of the best compliments I've had! 


















"You're mine now Wifey!!!"
































None of these guys smoke anymore but cigars are just the thing that's done at a wedding isn't it! 











And I finally got to get my own photo with the gorgeous bride! 



I absolutely love this one!!! The best! Greer's face.... "Are we really still doing this shit!"



I think it would almost be an insult not to have a dance with Garside on your wedding day! 

Lick, Sip and Suck or a raunchy variation of it! 


And I think this is the best one to end the night on. 

From phones:

When I managed to put my camera down for a quick moment.









And this was from the day prior to the wedding. And also a side affect of having a landscape photographer as your wedding photographer lol. 

I think the boys would wish they could hold their beers like this on their wedding day! 


Getting some sights for the photos. 


Sussing out the Duck quality. 



Oh yes, this will work!

We didn't manage to get the horses to be there on the wedding day though!




And with that I will leave you. Hope you have enjoyed these as much as I had taking them and going through them all. All my very best wishes for Greer and Mango and for their bright future ahead. Loads of Love xoxo 




No comments: