Sunday 19 October 2014

SURPRISE!!!!!!!


You truly have no idea how difficult it is for me to keep a secret from my husband!! For months now, I have been fabricating lies, telling my husband that I was to be in the town on Friday night (17th October just past) and that I would stay the night and come home the next day. Our friend Sandy had lined up two bigs days of work, over the Friday and Saturday for the two of them. So they would go into town to the pub for tea on the Friday night. The plot got thicker and thicker and there were more and more people involved in the elaborate ruse. It all went off perfectly and Justin was completely oblivious. If not a bit disappointed, that the "couple of friends" we were going to have over the following weekend weren't really coming (the diversion party as I called it).

I appologise that a lot of these photos were out of focus. But our objective was to have fun and fun we most certainly had. A lovely night was enjoyed by all!  

Me apologising for the surprise lol. Him telling me he "was not happy".

This was me thanking god that I finally pulled it off and could relax now. 


Great crowd of locals and friends attended. 










Pinata died before it was even hit. Justin was also very disappointed that this was found by the kids first. 

















There is a tale to be told about these next photos. About 10 years ago, there involved a incident with a fire extinguisher, alcohol and a group of young men. Needless to say things got messy and the person doing the extinguishing last time, now got his own back. That's all I'm going to say. Although 10 years is a long time to hold a grudge.  



Very entertaining 



I think my poor father was mortified.
 There was dancing!




This photo was taken at 1:30am. I think I had been forgiven by this stage lol. 

Mum and Sooty off to bed. 

Bubbles, fun for all ages! 

Thinks he's so clever! 

Trying to hog tie the birthday boy. 

Hooraaaah 

Was such a great night and despite the few sore heads in the morning, it was a lovely way to celebrate a 30th. Unfortunately the fishing expedition afterwards was not so successful. Not a fish!





Hair of the dog, this one definitely had bones in it! 


No comments: