Sunday 12 October 2014

Last Day...


So, my last day of being 'laid up', and back to work tomorrow. Seems like the time has flown. I should be doing some more study for my acupuncture today, but then again, I might just have one last day of leisure. 


Dunno what this is... but it's immune to Grasslands. 

Really going to miss my long breakfasts of elaborate food!!

Oh yeah, I'm getting pretty good at making eggs benedict now. The last supper (breaky) before going back to work lol. 

Best $11 eva.. not good quality, but I looooove it! 

I hate when I have to do some small job around the house, that I don't seem to have the tools. This cost me $11 and it's about all I need I reckon for those few odd jobs. Thanks woolies. Got some good bits in it.
Not a very good pic, but you can see a bit of it. I have finally finished decorating my 'mood flame'. The only problem, that I didn't realise at the time, is that the 'snuffer' part for it, doesn't fit now, because I have put rock all around (therefore air can still get in).

Was very amusing when I first lit it; some friends came to visit and kindly took me for a road trip to swap a horse for a bull and milker cow. Was great to get out of the house and catch up. Anyhow, when I went to 'snuff it', so I could leave, it didn't fit and obviously blowing it out didn't work. So I had to cart it out onto the lawn and leave it to use up all the fuel. Whoops. Was out by the time I got home thankfully.
Thought I better supply the troops. GF cornflake cookies.
I have been a bit slack on the cooking front lately, so I thought I had better do something for the troops. These are GF, they turned out alright, but a bit crumbly.







If your not a big fan of snakes, I'd look away now!





Oh don't mind me.
Oops I've been spotted. 
Bit of a third wheel I think I was. 
Not happy that I drove away his sheila (I assume that's the male and the paler bellied one is the female)
Couldn't believe, how at home she was in the water. 
Gives me the heeby jeebys..... Lucky for a zoom. 







Gonna miss my afternoon walks too. I imagine with all the work that my hubby has lined up for me, we won't be knocking off until it's dark most days. Although I think he has been very happy having a housewife to do all the cooking, washing and cleaning while he has been busy fencing. Can't wait to go and see their progress tomorrow... Pictures to follow!


Little abomination.... Justin's simmental bull, got a few calves before he died by the looks. (Mysterious death by the way). 

No one is looking. 
Still not looking. 
A friend told me that I have to make sure I get pictures of myself in my blog. It's not that easy to do a selfy and get the dogs in the photo, while you are being driven around. Especially when they are not being very cooperative.

Hopeless!! 

Bob is far more photogenic. 
Girls are looking a bit poor after winter. Bring on the growing season. 

Another abomination! Nah just jokes, they are ok I guess. 


This is more my style. 





Beechport mineral, trial. 
The breakers are getting frisky... lucky I'm back at work, but I don't think I'll be allowed to ride them for a while yet.
Dam is starting to get low. Ants reckon we're going to get some rain though. 

No comments: