Friday 3 October 2014

Life goes on!

Photographic artistry :) 

Think I like this one better 

So my life has not altered much of late. I still have another week to go before I re-enter the workforce and get back to work. My wounds are healing slowly but surely and I'm starting to be able to do a bit more and I'm not getting as tired as I had been. 

I must say, that I am going to miss my sleep-ins, of getting out of bed whenever I feel like it.  Sometimes as late at 7am, which is nice! The long breakfasts and smokos that can sometimes go on for hours depending on who shows up are great too. I'm also very fond of my morning and afternoon walks/ photography/ spanish learning sessions, with the dogs, and I'm going to miss this the most I think. I was most upset yesterday when I couldn't go because I was sitting on top of the kitchen table, watching and waiting for the snake that was under the fridge to come out. I waited an hour before Justin arrived home from work and moved the fridge, so that we were able to 'relocate' the little fella, by then it was dark and I had missed my walk. 

I feel as though there is so much that I should have been doing (all the stuff I put of for a rainy day), like my craft and painting; but, I have really been lacking the inspiration and if your heart's not in it, then why do it, after all it is a hobby (that's what I'm telling myself). Anyhow, here are some photos from out and about. 

Love to know what people think of this one. I really like it, but I don't know why. 




I would love to, one year, take a photo of the sunset for every day of the year. Do a montage lol. 


Bob, always has his eye on Pumba. 


I just love this dog!



Before. 
Can you believe I took these photos only 5 days apart. 

After.


She's been a tough old girl!
My poor pony, I must give him credit! He has been so patient and adorable and very accommodating while I crawl around between his legs, trying to find the different acupuncture points that I'm learning. Lipstick is used to mark the spot and he wasn't impressed when I thought he would look good with some on him!

My darling girl Sheree came to keep me company, which was lovely.

Here she is making peace with one of the neighbour's cows that had found itself cornered when Sheree was hanging out the washing. The cow then charged her and knocked her about 3ft away, a few days later we found her dead. Conspiracy?

My walks do sometimes have ulterior motives. 



Love this one!

No comments: