Friday 29 August 2014

Boredum Suppression

My life at the moment is a littlel boring! All I'm doing is study and a bit of photography until I'm recovered enough to go back to work. So here are some photos. An image speaks a thousand words.... so this is what I've been up to! 


Some from before all the drama!

Boredum + Fire + Old Mop = Great photo op!! ha ha








Marbles, getting her feet warmed!
 
Thought this was a pretty good shot for my dodgy tough camera!

Smoko with the crew!

The Cheif 

Creepy bugs!

Evil, spitting creepy bugs!

Weirdo dog!

Everyone is smiling! 



 I was annoyed that these pics weren't in focus! But they were funny!



These are some photos from after the drama while I've been "taking it easy"!

Fishing with me too best mates!! 

Trying to be photographically artistic!

Ooooo big fishy!! 

Hold your breath!

Got Him! 
 Justin is very bad person to hold fish cause he is too big and makes the fish look small!!!

Trecking home through the mud flat is hard work when you haven't been doing much! 

BIG crab! 

More photographic artistry 





Where else would you be?

Mum makes the fish look much bigger!!


 My foxglove and roses survived while I was away, despite the neglect!
No Bob, your meant to be inside... not on top! 

 Getting the weaners.... ok well they are steers now, but will always be my little weaners..... quiet!


More photographic artistry. 




Our "babies"

See..... how quiet are they! 

Ha ha ha I love this photo! 


I call this photo "Leap of faith"






Love this time of day for photos! 






Go BOB! 

Common BOB!


Head first, but likes to keep head out of water ha ha ha






Love my babies!
 So that is what I have been doing..... taking photos. Only 6 more weeks to go until I can go back to work!!! Waiting, waiting waiting!

No comments: