Wednesday 22 October 2014

Back to work. Yay!



It's lovely to be back at work. Here are some pics from the first week back. Don't worry (all you mums) I'm taking it steady.




I got a bit excited about these photos. Justin was less excited. I had not seen a whirlwind like this before (bit sheltered). Justin was like, "Oh I've seen them like that before...... with fire in them!" I was just jealous.


 
Getting some work out of dad's army buddy Dick. Got some work done once we had four people on the job. Makes it feel better cause you can see progress. It's a bit steady on your own or even just with two. 

Gate sticks and levers for Justin's 15 gate fence. 

My welding efforts. Took longer than you might think. Note to self; wear a mask, gal is not nice to weld, made me pretty crook. 

Burnt my belly. lol. Muuuuum I have a shirt to mend. (I don't sew)

Dad built a dam; which over the past few years of record rainfall, has backed up heaps of water and caused a number of trees to die. Made for some fun pics. 

Not this one, it was just a dead tree lol. 




My one poor little lone mango.  

Dad's bees are not where they should be! 

Like I said, I've been taking it steady. I was meant to be fencing when I took these.







Justin's fencing while I've been away.

Nothing like looking down a new fence line. 

This is not new! 

The garden ------>





This little fella, I have affectionately named "eff off".



This is why!


Exhausted after my first week back at work. Even though I got to break it up with a trip to town for a bull sale and of course Justin's birthday bash (which was only relaxing after it was over). Just got to get my rhythm back I think. Sitting here blogging listening to "Over the Top with Macca", for those of you who know it, you may be having a little chuckle like I am. I have not heard it since I was in primary school, good stuff.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Beautiful photos Kerrie ... and isn't the sight of a new fence-line rewarding!
Looking forward to catching up later this week.
... do hope you're not overdoing it!