Thursday 16 June 2016

Click, Click.

Bottom of Pocket Paddock.
Have been a little despondent lately about my photo taking, I've not managed to take any shots that I was really happy with. So I was pleased when these couple turned out for me. 



I was trying to be 'artistic'/ creative and taking photos of cob 'n' cos and stay posts, but it tends to annoy me because I just think of the repairing that needs to be done! 

We must have quiet cattle ey! How does this keep anything in?



I love this tree, but I wish it was out in the open, only for my own personal photography purposes. 


Jabaroo. Gorgeous bird, will have to invest in a longer  lens on day! Maybe when I win the lotto!

Bit more clearing around the house to be done!


Dad (grandad) and Amy

This is some footage of our last paddock being pulled. After that, dad moved into his paddock.

Need some dramatic music here for the troops returning for some beer after a hard day. 
One of our weaners obviously thought the chain was pretty big! Makes the weaners look like calves.


Happy with the condition of our weaners and their mums. They are looking pretty good. Justin reckons they are very quiet too. 


Greer giving Justin a hand to count them out.

Mango introducing Thomas to "yard boogers" in the dust.


I know how these girls feel, I was bad enough being away from my baby for a night in Brisbane. 

Add caption

Bit of a Mexican stand-off





My little pody in the grass

From my phone.

Garrett, Mum and I off to the Rocky show. 



Paddock side dinner time, while camera was taking some photos. That's the best thing about an automatic timer!

Trip home after a long arvo of photo taking. 

Weirdo, kept trying to put his head up under his hoodie. 

Took the bubbas down to watching their daddies doing some weaning. Mango, Thomas, Garrett and I. 

Loooooves the prunes

Pelicans on the dam. Was trying to get a 'selfie' in the buggy with the dogs behind, but apparently "come here splash" is also code for "get a bogey". Oh well. 
Thoams and Garrett, only 4 weeks apart but it makes a big difference

Nothing cuter!


Running joke with our neighbors and their two little girls 

So I unpacked 2 trolleys of groceries into my car and the realized that I had lost my keys! So after pulling everything out and unpacking the esky, the car was extremely hazardous. 

Tea towel wrap to save the clothes. 

My friend Krystal has these wonderful resealable pouches and caps for feeding and they are brilliant. www.zestio.com.au check it out!

With bub on solids, milk production has been on the slow side, so I made some of these. At least they aren't as bad as the last batch, but not very healthy lol. 


My favorite calf. 

Meeting Sgt Shultz. 


No comments: