Sunday 30 November 2014

The Promised Land


Our poor little babies (a.k.a: weaners), have been a bit famished of late. So this week we mustered them up, drenched them, and on the weekend, we trucked them to their new home. 

Their paddock on mustering day. 


The journey to the promised land. 

 Despite my horse's reluctance to venture too near the bike, it was a lovely day out with the folks.
They may have felt as though they died and went to heaven at this point. 
 Arrival at the promised land.
They are a bit tucked up here after the long walk out and truck journey, but stay tuned, I'm looking forward to seeing their improvement over the coming months. 

The troop carrier. 


Just another Sunday afternoon. 

Dunno what this little dude is, but he's cool. 

"The Rabbit"


Yes hughie, that's the right stuff and location, just got to work on the quantity and quality. 



Tiresome work!

Cheeky bugger. 

Bloomin pody!





Horse tails in the sky, rain in seven days! We shall see... the skys are well watched at this time of year!


I call this masterpiece "waitin' on Walley", I got bored waiting for my husband to bring in the steers. 

Also this week, we cut and barked a few posts for our new fence line. 

Doesn't look like many, but it was hard going getting some of the bark off, it was a bit sticky..... still have blisters. 


Seem to be a lot of swans hanging around this year. 

Bob!

My first mango of the season,  I think the wind will get rid of the rest,  between that and the resident birds but I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

Some air-fried goodies, to convince those friends of mine that don't yet have one, that they must get one!
Crunchy bacon, frozen to crunchy in 12mins. 

Healthier frozen chips, 12 mins from frozen. 

This was not from the air fryer, but I'm just showing off that I had piklets with whipped cream!!! YUMMO

Aaah, what a week ey. 



No comments: