Monday 17 November 2014

It's mine, all mine!

Beauty in the Bush.
 This week, I now have 100% of my own blood YAY, bit of a milestone. As blood cells only survive for 120 days, it can be certain now that the 22 units of blood products that I recieved 4 months ago, are now completely replaced with my own. So I would like to give a big shout out to all those beautiful blood donors out there, without whom I would most certainly be dead. So Thank You with all my heart.

My first attempt at night photography. Need more practice I think. 
 Meet "CHOWWOW", upon meeting this chunky little fella, we decided upon a new breed. 'Chow-wow', a Wagyu/ Charbray. The photos may not do him justice but he was definitely a chucky little one.



Update on "The Rabbit", turns out, she is a bit of a poser!
 



This is all the one plant, a giant aster, very beautiful, although only 1 survived!

My roses are going crazy despite the heat. 
 "Hmmm, the hottest day of the week, what shall we do? Oh I know...."

My pile... looked bigger in real life.. notice I didn't take a photo of Justin's pile.. (it was bigger)


Nothing like a nice clean grid, lets hope it stays that way. 

Luckily our bulls are pretty honest. This tree was not helping to keep them separate from the girls. 


It's a hard life, but someone's got to do it!

No comments: