Monday 29 May 2017

Blue arsed fly


My offsider.


Offsiderssss I should probably say. 


The last couple of weeks, I feel as though I've been running around like a blue arsed fly. Barely had any time to stop and smell the roses. Yet I have still managed to find time to take lots of photos and blog about it, so I guess I'm not as busy as I think I am.


My darling husband bought me a second Double Delight (my fav) after I managed to kill the last one. Lets hope I can keep this one going. It seems happy enough at the moment.


Which is more than I can say for my strawberry. This one had the facebook friends stumped and so I took it to a nursery, where the diagnosis of caterpillars was a bit of a shock and if I hadn't seen it under the microscope myself, I probably wouldn't have believed it. 

I decided to give straw-bale gardening a go, as I currently don't have a vege patch and no raised beds, so I converted the old chook house into my new garden. Everything seems to be happy at the moment, so we shall see how we go. 





In more exciting news, we got a new car. My darling girl was getting a bit too small for our growing family so we bought a Nissan Patrol Y61 "Legend Edition" of course! We are pretty excited about it, owning our first family car. 



It's soooo shiny!! 


And Roomy!! 


So back down to earth, I've been out and about taking a few photos here and there. 

Master G was none too impressed when I insisted that he wasn't allowed to eat that!! 

We had over 2 inches the other day so there is still a bit of water lying around. 


G-man is getting pretty excited about feeding the cows now!! He's pretty cute because he grabs a hand full of hay and runs towards them going "yah yah yah" and wonders why they run away. 


Love the shadow in this one. 






Good cow Pirate!

"OMG she's eating my hay"

Don't know if I want to share my hay if it's that good.









And I needed some potash for my garden, so I thought I would take the opportunity to get some photos of my growing belly. 








A lady from my photography group said it looked like an old witchcraft photo. Anyhow, I had a bit of fun, and I love fire, so can't lose! The next few I had a bit of a play with and I quite like how they turned out. 




So that's my last couple of weeks! 

Have you been doing anything exciting lately? Any new investments? Been feeling like a blue arsed fly?

I'm super excited to be heading to the Maleny show this weekend with my gorgeous friend who is only a couple of weeks behind me in her pregnancy (I'm hoping for some photos), and my beautiful mother and stunning cousin. So us girls should have a ball I'm thinking. 

No comments: