Sunday 15 November 2015

Little less serious!



 I've decided that rather and sit and ponder over the current rain radar and curse it, I would post some photos from out and about over the last couple of weeks.



This dog, just, does, not, care!! 

Some of our steers a few weeks before they were sold!


Justin's new 'wallace' bull 


These are starting to pop up all over the place... Moolabell is making colostrum, so I'm eagerly awaiting her baby!



Justin talking to this little 'planted' baby!

It's amazing how well these little fellas can camouflage in the brown grass!

These has been a lot of this going on lately, and despite the storms that have been around, we are still missing out!

Getting all set for the festive season!



Weirdo!

Just like it was made for her!

Had a visit from these two beautiful ladies that I nurse with in Yeppoon. It was so lovely catching up with the and looking around. 
Gate girls!

I thought I had taken a photo of a chopper when I first looked at this photo. 



I was in a bit of trouble with Moolabell the other day because I forgot her hay! Whoops!

Fluffy one that I think belongs to our Charbray bull "Buddha"

Lot of this around...... none overhead 
Even got a bit creative and made some of these cute little roses. 
B1 and B2.... these pair are a bit cute!

Bought myself a Nutri Ninja!!! I loooooove it!

Had to try out me new plumb pudding dish!! Wasn't half bad despite Justin thinking I shouldn't eat to much because I would get drunk!

Taking photos of other people's rain is starting to get a bit old!



No comments: