Sunday 1 November 2015

Cooking and Partying!


This post is actually from just prior to my trip away to Undara but I've only just gotten around to get the photos together.


Bit of experimental cooking with my oversized zucchinis  

My sister-in-law gave us a lovely big pumpkin and so I thought that I might stuff it. Awesome idea but a bit big for only two people. Especially when I went away and left it for Justin to eat for a week.


Yummy!!!
Another Air-fryer creation! Homemade basil pesto cheesy toast!! Yummo!





Naomi's 30th 

At the start of October we travelled out to Springsure for a friend's 30th. Was a lovely night and good to catch up with everyone.

I set up my camera to get a few candid shots, but not many turned out unfortunately. 



The flash was sometimes a bit of a give-away. 

We spent the morning making pizzas and Dave's wood-fire pizza oven make delicious work of them!







Greer having a little power nap!

Then the moon came out. 

I think it may have ben for the best that these photos didn't turn out. 

WTF?!?

The party died down along with the fire in the early hours of the morning. 


I think we called it in at about 1am but the true stayers went on until 3. 
Lovely time was had by all. When we got home, I had a parcel in the mail which I was bursting to open! My new drone!! This was one of the first videos that I took of directly above the house. 





No comments: