Sunday 28 December 2014

Let the feasting begin!!



The week of xmas, was not so carefree and laid back as I had hoped it may be, with water problems (funnily enough, caused by the rain and power outages) and rescue missions (photos to come later). But I still managed to get the house clean and do a little cooking, so that's a bonus.


We also managed to get the crab pots into some water, with no luck at all unfortunately.

Thankfully, mum and ash had better luck!
Few out of season (bought) weaners, getting their xmas num nums.

Last years weaners getting their xmas num nums. 


Spoilt!!!! 

Dunno why they are doing it, but this is the second fella we have found now, in the middle of the paddock. About 400m from salt water. 

Doing the rounds before the town excursion. 

And then there was xmas, not just 1 day but a 3 day event!!

Some of these!!!

I made a few of these! (Let me tell you..... getting merengue mix into a piping bag is a feat only for the CWA girls!)
Mum and I had a few of these!!


  And thanks to Ash for catching these, we feasted! I can't show you the before photos because it didn't last that long!
I'm just showing off now, but you get the picture... xmas is all about good food and good food we certainly had!

Cheeky Rabbit!




 
And of course there was presents and I was very, very spoilt this year! As you can see!
 Now we are off to see our new niece that arrived a couple of days before xmas. So grandma is minding my babies lol. 


2015..... what have you in store for us? Bring it on!! 

No comments: