Wednesday 20 March 2019

Just Gonna Send It


Ok, prepare yourselves for a bit of a photo overload but I couldn't pick my favourites. 

My brother and his rabble of Rev-Head mates arrived last week for a rally car derby.... of sorts! Was pretty cool fun, and I loved some of the photos. 



























Gotta love a Jeep!!








Garrett is still going on about "the naughty car that Uncle Stew burnt"



 THE LAST RACE!











JUST A LITTLE LOVE TAP























Nothing that warms your heart like when your circle expands and people take care of your kids. G man was a bit terrified about the noise, but with a set of ear muffs he was right again!

















Checking the pots with Uncle Stew 

Loves her puppy dogs!!! 

In other news........ I'm trying to remember how to be a nurse again!!! Lucky for me, no one decided to try and die on my shifts. 


Well lovely people! Hope some of you are getting some of this rain! We have our fingers crossed for a bit more! Especially after all the damage done by the salt water with the tides last month. Would be great to wash some of it away! We have the Marlborough Show Ball coming up at the end of the month... then a wedding and then the show!!! So it's all happening.

Here's one that I'm a bit in love with at the moment Hide the Wine by Carly Pearce. Be good or good at it!

No comments: