Sunday 18 December 2016

HO HO HO


I've said before that it's a rare thing for us to get a family photo and since we have not really had any professional ones taken since master G was born, a santa photo seemed most appropriate. G was an absolute star and even the 'elves' thought he was adorable! 








Are you sure mum



This one is my favorite. Can't believe he is already 10 months!! Where has that time gone?

Phone photos. 


Maybe next time we take the photo at the start of the day rather than 6pm when we are all ready for bed! 
My little parcle.  



Gma and G-man

Sometimes we just can't get a smile! 

Poser!


My first Sao! Yummy!
Mango had her 30th birthday last weekend and you know that it's a good party when the next morning there aren't very many photos except for a couple that were in the dirt!

Mel and I


With the blokes showing their skills at the 'Goanna Pull', I opted that the girls needed to show off their mean skills. Mel demonstrated how to do a 'leg pull' and then proceeded to kick my arse at it! Also beating me at arm wrestling.... looks like I need to get back to doing some exercise!!

Master J had a bit of a sore neck the following day and I had a few miscellaneous bruises which is always good sign of a great night!
Mel showing me how far superior she was at "leg pulling".
The next morning was a miserable drizzling day, so we packed up our sore heads and wounded prides and headed for home! What a great weekend to catch up with friends, but a bit hard to get back into work mode at this time of year! Bring on Xmas!

Happy Birthday Mango and many more to come!

Have you been good this year? Will Santa come? Any wild xmas parties?


No comments: