Saturday 7 May 2016

Meet Garrett Part 2:

So I'll start my blog with some ducks because the rest of the blog is all about Master Garrett (again). I had to slow right down for massive pot holes in our road and I saw this beautiful little family of ducks in the recent water at the causeway! I wanted one! They are so cute. 

More Introductions. 

Cousin Mia was a little bit fascinated with the little person. 

Chillin with dad. 

Cousin Hayley took it all in her stride. 

Cousins Bethany and Zac were pretty keen and a bit cute. I think Zac wanted to start training him for the steer ride. 

Morning smiles and giggles for gma. 

Meeting Aunty Sheree.
Grandma decided that because I had a garden party instead of a baby shower, she was going to have a "meet Garrett" party, for all the people who didn't make it to the garden party.

"This is my friend, Helen Friend" (Mum's school mate and now neighbour, aren't they cute together)

I have to say, Garrett is very spoilt and has received many gorgeous and generous presents since his arrival, but this has to be one of the coolest.... his very own star!! OMG! From Aunty Jess. How awesome is that. I think I will be have to buy him a telescope at some point so he can find and see it!

Aunty Erin, what a natural (hint, hint)! 


Poppy

Kate, who only has 15 weeks to go until number 2 arrives. 

Jo

Stacey and Sydney


Bethany

Kinley

The man of the hour having some cuddles with gma Jenny

Some of the action was a bit much for the men!

Uncle Ross



Thank you to everyone for coming, it was so lovely to see everyone and to show off my baby boy.

Bev and mum. 

Leslie showing us how to pose like a model. 

Aunty Carol and mum. 

Kate, Marianne, Mum and Jo


Mum is a bit biased! He's soo cute!

Cheeky boy. 

No comments: