Friday 8 April 2016

Offspring!



The calf

Poor red man got branded the other day and now he's been weaned. It's a bit of a tough life!

   The puppies 



Having a few cuddles with the puppies! They are a bit darn cute!



Justin thought I looked a bit excited....... I don't get out of the house much!

They look much happier with me! Love mum looking over his shoulder!

The baby



Babywear. The perfect way to put him to sleep! Justin couldn't believe I was vacuuming like this. 

Sooo cute! And no, we weren't co-sleeping, just morning cuddles!

My gorgeous eternity gift from my beautiful husband!
 Last week, Justin and I made the trip to Brisbane with bub to see a dentist to assess if he had a lip tie. He ended up having both a tongue and lip tie so he had the lazer surgery. Mum tells me that it was only a procedure.......... he's my baby boy, it was major surgery! I think there was more tears from mum than bub, not quite, but none the less it wasn't very nice. Now I have to stretch the wound at every feed for four weeks, which isn't very nice either. I have a renewed sympathy for my girlfriend who went through the same with her youngest but he was about 6mths old and that would have definitely been far more traumatic for all involved!



Bit tuckered after a long day! 

 I am pleased to say that after the surgery, I have noticed a big difference in his attachment and he is nowhere near as windy. So I feel better knowing that it isn't all for nothing!



Puppies have been very well behaved in meeting Garrett


Despite the fact that I think they would all love to jump all over him. 
Did a bit of a photo shoot with a lovely pair of boots and hat from great grandma but he kept kicking the boots off!







This is probably the only thing I've got to buy him so far, between the friends, family and hand-me-downs, I've not bought a thing. I thought it was a bit cute although Garrett had mixed feelings!





Garrett took a selfie!

Puppies being very reserved!


Not so reserved with my pot plants though! Grrr



No comments: