Tuesday 23 February 2016

Jam Drop arrives!!

Introducing Garrett Justin Wall, born 8th February 2016. 



If you have been keeping up with my blog, you may be able to imagine, what this little bundle of joy means to us. He is so precious to us! 

There is nothing to say other than dad is smitten (and that's a bit of an understatement) and mum is smitten (also an understatement). He's gorgeous and I'm sooo biased but I don't care! Life will never be the same but it's so much better than it was before! 

Our little family. 

Grandma is smitten! 

I think he's a keeper! Not quite legal! 

Nanna is smitten! 

Grandad (I'm sure he's smitten too)😜

Aunty Jess is looking the proud aunt, although we are still working on her to produce her own 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

I think Uncle Nashy is a bit clucky! Need to put a ring on it mate! 

Dad doing the first bath.

Omg! So cute! 

Everyone is trying to catch up on their sleep! 


Mum and I wet the baby's head while dad was out to dinner with the folks. 



No comments: