Monday 18 June 2018

Ka Kaaa


So I'm not too sure if this one is going to stick or not, but it seems like Ka Kaa is going to be my daughter's nickname. As Garrett can't say Jessica properly, he says Ka Ka and so; now we all call her Ka Kaa. And it was about time that I got her dressed up and headed out with my camera and took some nice photos of her. 













Of course while I was busy photographing, the boys had to drop a line in. 

G man is getting pretty good at it. 










Now to decide which one I like best to put on my wall. 




From my phone:



Hanging out with Dad

State of Origin night with Grandma, we won't talk about that! 

Meeting the ponies. 




Can't get enough of this kid!


The Rocky show this year was a bit sad to say the least; it always is the year that follows Beef Week, but this year was particularly bad because they moved the sideshow alley to a completely different location. I was actually quite pleased about it though because there was barely anyone there and we could let Garrett wander off a bit without being too worried about where he was. 


Jess got to meet a baby goat in the petting pen. Poor thing was so damn full of food it was almost cruel! It could hardly move for the stomach on it. 

She got a bit excited but!


And I got to go out this weekend for a hens party. We had a wonderful day out at the Races and I even had a couple of wins which I was stoked about. I bet on all the local female jockeys and in my last race I made $100 off a $10 bet so I was over the moon (I think I only just managed to break even though but it was all in good fun). 

Jenna, Me, Jamie (17 weeks pregnant with baby no:2) and Erin

Wait till you're big enough to come too Ka Kaa. 

I got asked twice if my hair was real, not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult. 



I will admit that my head throbbed a little on the Sunday morning but it was a lovely opportunity to catch up with the girls and let our hair down. 
Starting to get a bit chilly now, I see there are a lot of frosts around and I have the heater on at the moment! I don't handle the cold very well. Have you had any frosts? I love seeing the photos and I'm a bit tempted to get up in the morning and go and take some, but I'm not too sure about getting out of my nice warm bed! 
Stay warm and I'll leave you with a funny that gets my husband and I giggling. 



No comments: