Wednesday 8 November 2017

Lightening 'n' Jess



So as you may expect this blog is mostly Jess spam from the last couple of weeks. I will let the photos tell the storey. We also had a bit of a storm last night which didn't really eventuate to much and I only managed one good photo (above). 

Grandad lit a fire yesterday, which was still burning as the storm went through. 

We had our first family outing to Stanage Bay to visit the Sea Breeze Cafe! Was nice to have a real coffee. It was such a beautiful day although the sandflies were a bit fierce and so it was a full time job keeping them off Jess. 






This bird was pretty cool, it would pretend to be injured to try and lead us away from its nest.




Gorgeous spot. 

I was amazed when I fell pregnant, that before I was even 4 weeks pregnant my resting heart rate had increased from about 52 to 72bpm and the above shows it returning to normal after I had bub. Pretty cool huh. 




Going to have to get this kid a saddle I think.  


We had not really seen many dingoes around for some time, maybe the odd one here and there but the morning that Justin went to collect some baits to do a 1080 program he found these cheeky buggers. Sadly the livingstone shire doesn't have a bounty for dingo scalps but it was a good kill anyhow!




G-man has taken a real shine to Jess and always goes looking for her to give her a cuddle. Pretty cute, even if he is a little bit rough sometimes. 



I remember the sleepless nights from when Garrett was little, but as I had hoped, the love hormones have kicked in and they aren't as bad as I remembered. 



This cool dude, hanging out and burning grass with dad. 



How cute is this kid?!?



Uncle Dick left a few days after we returned home, but not before he got a few cuddles with this little lady. 


Family time!


I got a couple of nice photos with my good camera, but I still would like to get a few more. I'm sure when she grows up, I will be in trouble if I don't get any "country" ones like her brother. 

Jessica Kerrie Wall

(Spam)




















I'm very pleased to report that our new addition is settling easily into her new family. She does all the right things; sleeps, eats and probably already getting away with more than her brother ever did (gets picked up all the time and gets breast fed just for peace and quiet sometimes). 
I am so excited about our growing family and every day is a new adventure, sometimes less adventurous when I've been up most of the night, but an adventure non-the-less. 

Apart from being a Jersey cow, I've fallen in love with this song by Darius Rucker. Pretty much sums up life for me at the moment. I've got 9 days until I'm allowed back on my pony.... yes I've been counting down... since about 3mths pregnant. Bring it on!!

What's happening in the rest of the world? I feel like I'm in a little bubble at the moment. I'm so very blessed for my mother and mother in law who have been helping out while I've been recovering from surgery. My house is looking spotless and all the washing is up to date, so it takes a big load off for once my probation is up. I'm not sure how you can repay someone for something like that, but I'm very grateful. 


No comments: