Wednesday 22 July 2015

Friends, horses and Stanage Bay.



 So I was lucky enough to get some time away from work, to spend with my lovely visitors that ventured out here from Springsure for a few days. So a journey to Stanage Bay ensued with a hearty lunch at the pub there.


The lookout where we did some turtle sighting. 


This cute little fella, I was disappointed that I didn't have my good camera. 

Bethany enjoying the beach!

What a lovely day to be at the beach! 

Shells... OMG!

Zacy and Bethany enjoying the sand!




After lunch we found a fishing hole. Kicking ourselves that we didn't have any fishing gear with us!





Checking out the wallaby tracks. 

Trying to wrestle kids for a photo is not that easy! 

Building sand castles. 


The following day, we opted to travel in style thanks to the noble steeds Ninja and Biscuit.

Zacy on Ninja. 

Bethany looking very comfortable up there. 


Mum and the kids looking very much the part. 

Oh yeah, the girls a natural!

Sheree on Biscuit and Bethany on Ninja







Ninja, not being terribly impressed about all the paparazzi 

Anna and Indie being very affectionate towards Zac. 
Like all things, the visit ended too soon, but it was lovely while it lasted. Now back to work, although with this miserable rain about I think I might find something to occupy myself with in the office, like blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

❤️